Recent invited talks
- Society Scale Cyber-Physical Systems – is the “killer-app” back ? Johannesberg Summit, May 10-11, 2016
- 5G and the Revenue Gap for Mobile Operators, Interview for Wireless@KTH education
- “Spectrum for future Wireless Access – a Shortage for whom ?”, Johannesberg Summit, May 20-21, 2013
- “Security Threaths to Mobile Systems“, Invited talk, Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA), November 22, 2016
- “Is the dreaded ‘Killer-App’ Back ? – The Path to Society Scale Cyber-Physical Systems“, Invited Talk, Huawei Science & Technology Workshop (STW2016), Shenzhen, China, May 17-18, 2016
- “Ultra-Dense Networks – another Paradigm Shift in Wireless Access“, Invited Talk, 5G Lab Germany Academic Day, TU Dresden, Germany, Sept 25, 2015.
- When and How to Share the Frequency Spectrum – or Not, Invited Talk, Africon 2015, Addis Ababa, Sept 15, 2015
- Spectrum for 5G – where is the problem ?, Invited Talk, US Naval Research Workshop on Military Spectrum, Maynooth University, Ireland, March 18-19, 2015
- Is it bird, a plane – no it’s 5G!, Invited talk, Globecom 2014, Austin TX, Dec 8, 2014
- Is there a thing called 5G ?, Keynote talk, Deutsche Telekom Network Innovation Day, Bonn, Germany, June 25, 2014
- Spectrum for 5G – a big deal ? Invited talk, ETSI Future Mobile Summit, Cannes-Mandelieu, France, November 21, 2013
- “The commercial Sweetspot of Cognitive Radio“, Keynote talk, PAR4CR Workshop, Stockholm, Sweden, June 18-19, 2013.
- “Spectrum Options and Need for Future Wireless Access“, Keynote talk, CSIR Workshop on Advanced Radio Technology, Pretoria, South Africa, April 17, 2013
- “Is there enough Spectrum for Future Wireless Access ?“, iNets Anniversary, RWTH Aachen, April 12, 2013